Delicious BBQ Chicken: Grill or Airfry
- 5 lbs Chicken legs and thighs
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ packet Shan Tikka Masala 1 whole packet if you want spicy
- ½ packet Shan Tandoori Masla 1 whole packet if you want spicy
- Wash Chicken leg and thigh pieces and put cuts on it with the help of a knife.
- Grind Ginger and Garlic with lemon juice. You will end up with ginger, garlic and lemon paste.
- In a separate bowl, add ginger garlic and lemon paste, cumin seeds, mayonnaise and both Shan masalas. Mix well.
- Now massage this marination onto the chicken and into the cuts very well. Let it marinade for 3 to 4 hours in the fridge.
- You have an option to air fry or grill it. Make sure to brush it with oil when its half done. Serve with yogurt/ raita and parathas.
- Enjoy the most delicious and mouthwatering BBQ chicken you have every had.